- First daughter (Hapan) Mahiya Ska Win ("White Cloud Woman") - Rebecca Conca and husband
- Second daughter (Wi-tokape) Wacinhin Waste Win ("Good Plume Woman") - Joy Small and husband
- Son: (Hakakta) Tasunke Hinto ("Blue Horse") - John Preston Beard and wife
- Son of Preston: George Beard
- Tokaheya Mani ("He Walks First") - Preston Dylan Small
- Isnala Mani ("He Walks Alone") - Jesse Jon Small
- Wichape Ojanjan Win ("Shining Star") - Madonna Conca Farrah Francine Beard
Madonna is Hunka to the family of Gloria Fiddler and her family the Walking Elk, and to the Two Bulls family, who adopted her sister, thus the whole family.
- Cuwe: Opal Hattie Pourier and her husband and 11 children. Madonna is Ina to her children.
- Cuwe: Agnes Elizabeth Martin and her husband and 6 children. Madonna is Ina to her children Opal and Agnes are Ina to Madonna's 3 children
- Tiblo: Joe Blue Horse, Jr. and his wife and 3 children. Madonna is Tuwin to his children
- Tiblo: John Henry Blue Horse and 1 child
- Tiblo: Gene Paul Blue Horse
- Lima and Edith (her mother's sisters)
- Paul (her mother's brother)
If you know a person's Band, you know whose leadership they were under and where they camped. The Blue Horse family was from the Tapisleca Band, which means "split liver," and it was under the protection of Red Cloud. They lived on Mission Flat. We are Oglala Lakota, one of the Seven Council Fires of the Teton or Prairie Dwellers.
Home | Hococka | Oyate | Tiyospaye | Rites | Stories | Values | Guides | Resources